When running an advocacy program one of the key issues is that employees don't know what they can share on social media. By creating a Content Library, and keeping it topped up, you can ensure that staff always have content worth sharing on their social media channels if they choose to do so.
This screenshot shows what the integration will look like when completed:
The steps to do this are:
1. Login to anderspink.com and create a briefing.
2. Copy the URL to the briefing
3. In Rise, go to Manager Dashboard / Appearance / Themes
4. Choose Anders Pink Briefing as the option in Content Library
5. Paste the code snippet and save
Please note that this Content Library integration is currently only available on the Claro theme when used in a RiseFuse board.