The roles are:
- Primary Admin – this is the default publisher of the scorecard, under this name is the scorecard being run. All input scores are collected using the Primary Admin's credentials and output channel messaging is published using their credentials. For example Tweet Outs are by default sent from the Primary Admin's twitter account.
- Senior Admin – all scorecard settings except billing. Note that a scorecard may opt to use their credentials (twitter account, email address etc) for sending out notifications.
- Admin – an admin is primarily involved in the day to day running of the scorecard and so has access to the user list, score entries and making releases. The admin cannot restructure the leaderboard, add metric sources or configure output channels.
- Steward – the steward has read only access to the score entries and scorecard settings. This allows the steward to ratify that the scorecard is being run fairly in the event of a dispute between user and manager.
- Viewer - has similar access to that of a steward but may not see anonymous user information.
- User - someone who is being tracked on the scorecard.
As an Admin or Senior Admin you can maintain access control roles through the Roles tab under Scorecard Settings. You can invite new admins, stewards and viewers via their email address.