1. You know that your score shouldn't be zero, but that's what your dashboard shows you. There are two possible explanations for this:
- rise.global is not a live scorecard platform i.e. the scorecard dashboards (including the leaderboards) do not update instantly. The scorecards have two distinct (& un-connected) scheduled cycles of collecting scores and then generating the scores. So, your score maybe showing 0 as the scorecard hasn't yet updated its score bulletin since you joined.
- the scorecard you joined did not pick up your score in the score collecting cycle
2. Your dashboard shows "waiting for a score"
- In this case, your scorecard publisher hasn't yet accepted your join request
In both these scenarios, please make contact with your scorecard publisher and ask them to clarify your situation. If you do not get a satisfactory answer, please contact rise.global support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to assist you.