To add/edit Formulas, navigate to your admin dashboard of your scorecard and then:
- Go to scorecard settings -> score algorithm.
- Click on the +Add Formulat button
- This will then take you to the screen to add the Formulas page, where you can enter a Formula. This is made up of calculator style operators (+ - / * ) and brackets. You can use any other metric as an input into your formula.
- To edit Formulas once created, you do Step 1 and then highlight the Formula by clicking on its name within the Metric Tree, and then click on Edit Formula
- To delete a Formula from your score algorithm, repeat Step 4, but instead of Edit Formula, click on Edit Metric, go to the bottom of the page, click on the link which says "This metric is derived from xxxx" and on the resulting page, click on the red button "Delete Formula"
Our Formula language is based on the OpenFormula standard and supports the following functions:
Summary: Rounds the value X to the nearest multiple of the power of 10 specified by Digits.
Syntax: ROUND( Number X [ ; Number Digits = 0 ] )
Summary: Rounds the value X towards zero to the number of digits specified by Digits
Syntax: ROUNDDOWN( Number X [ ; Integer Digits = 0 ] )
Summary: Rounds the value X away from zero to the number of digits specified by Digits
Syntax: ROUNDUP( Number X [ ; Integer Digits = 0 ] )
If there is an openformula function you require we'd be happy to implement it for you. Please suggest it.