1. click on Create Scorecard from the left hand navigation bar or from the top right hand corner
2. On the Create Scorecard page, choose "Blank Scorecard".
3. Give a name to your scorecard and description (optional)
4. The next step is about choosing the data source for your players. Select Google Docs for your platform, wait till your google docs get pulled in and then choose the google sheet that has your data. Then choose a Unique Player Identifier. We recommend that you don't use "Name" as this option does sometimes leads to duplicate records being created for the same individual. Email works very well. However, if you use "Name" then make sure that all names are unique.
5. Follow the instructions from this article